2013 Land Rover LR4 HSE
VIN: SALAG2D40DA665983 STOCK: 10303
Looking for a powerful and capable SUV that's built to handle any terrain? Check out this stunning 2013 Land Rover LR4 HSE, now available at Iowa Auto Exchange! This Land Rover LR4 HSE boasts a rugged yet refined exterior design, with sleek lines and an aggressive stance that's sure to turn heads. Under the hood, you'll find a potent 5.0-liter V8 engine that delivers an impressive 375 horsepower and 375 lb-ft of torque, giving you the power and acceleration you need to tackle any road or trail. And with Land Rover's legendary four-wheel drive system, you'll have the confidence to take on even the toughest off-road challenges. Inside the cabin, you'll find a spacious and comfortable interior that's packed with premium features and amenities. From the supple leather upholstery to the advanced infotainment system with Bluetooth connectivity and premium sound, this LR4 HSE is the perfect blend of luxury and capability. Additional features include heated and cooled front seats, a power sunroof, navigation system, and a backup camera with parking sensors to make maneuvering in tight spaces a breeze. So if you're looking for a versatile and capable SUV that's ready to take on anything life throws your way, come check out this 2013 Land Rover LR4 HSE at Iowa Auto Exchange today! With its impressive features, it won't be around for long.
- Bluetooth connectivity & streaming
- Pwr tilt/slide front sunroof -inc: fixed alpine roof & integrated sun blinds
- Oberon finish door handles
- Rear windscreen wiper
- P255/55R19 all-season tires
- Temporary spare
- 2-bar grille w/mesh & fender vents in Titan finish
- Halogen headlights -inc: LED signature lighting
- Front & rear fog lights
- Rear lamps w/LED technology
- Puddle lights
- Privacy glass
- Pwr windows w/front one-touch
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Cruise Control
- Center console storage cubby
- Leather wrapped steering wheel -inc: controls for audio, Bluetooth & cruise control
- 5" TFT color message center
- 2nd row HVAC controls -inc: (2) vents at 2nd row headliner, (2) vents at 3rd row c-pillar, (1) vent at 3rd row lower level
- 3rd row map lights & accessory pwr outlet
- Rear luggage net & additional cup holder
- 7" full color infotainment touch screen w/audio controls
- Tilt & telescoping adjustable steering column
- Perimetric alarm w/immobilizer
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/Homelink
- Electronic Brake Assistance (EBA)
- Terrain Response -inc: (5) manual settings w/adjustments to engine settings, adjustments to transmission settings, adjustments to suspension settings, adjustments to traction settings
- 5.0L DOHC SMPI 32-valve aluminum alloy V8 engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission -inc: Commandshift & sport mode
- 2-speed electronically controlled transfer gearbox
- 4-corner electronic air suspension
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Electronically controlled infinitely variable locking center differential
- Permanent intelligent all-wheel drive
- Pwr ventilated disc brakes
- Cornering brake control (CBC)
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD)
- Rear child door locks
- Electronic Parking Brake
- 4-channel all-terrain antilock brake system (ABS)
- Hill start assist & gradient release control
- Hill descent control(HDC)
- Active roll mitigation(ARM)
- Trailer stability assist(TSA)
Very helpful. Got me into the car I wanted. Engine light came on a couple days after driving it off the lot which ended up being the catalytic converter. Dealer ordered me a new catalytic converter and had it installed with no extra charge to me. Had an excellent and easy experience here.
Super easy to work with and I got a nicer car than I was originally looking at!
Purchased a vehicle from these gentleman today. Very pleasant people to meet and Tim zipped through the paperwork making what can be tedious a simple and quick process. The vehicle I bought had a very competitive price. I’d been searching for several months and was aware of what was available and the prices it could command. The advertised pictures and description gave an accurate representation of the car. I got exactly what I hoped for from some good guys. Thanks!
This is one of the best car lots I have ever went to. The people were wonderful. Walked me threw the Whole process of purchasing. I will tell you if you're car shopping. Go to this place first. You will be very impressed.
Great place to get a new to you vehicle. Great service and atmosphere. Worth checking out
Aiden and Sean are absolutely two of the best human beings you can find in the industry. I gave them the details on my situation, price range and what I wanted. No judgement, sweet talk or smoke. They are straight up, honest and will legitimately fight for you to get you what you want. If you are thinking of buying from them, do it. You will not be disappointed. I wanted the 2018 nissan Rouge. I got the exact model, price range and specifics I asked for. I will go back to them in the future and that's coming all the way from cedar rapids. Worth the drive and very much worth my time.
Awesome service and friendly staff. I came to get a truck. Art and Tim was very informative and was excellent to work with. If I was to suggest a place this would be it!